2.13.14 (via Global Rallycross) - Global Rallycross is pleased to announce the launch of a multi-year partnership with NBC Sports Group, beginning with the 2014 season. In 2014, nine Global Rallycross events will be broadcast on NBC, with rebroadcasts taking place on the NBCSN.
“This is a great step forward for Red Bull Global Rallycross,” says series CEO, Colin Dyne. “Partnering with NBC will allow us to bring our events to millions of our existing fans, and welcome new fans as well. We look forward to delivering unparalleled, high-octane race action.”
The 2014 Global Rallycross broadcast schedule is as follows:
- Top Gear Festival Barbados: Saturday, May 24 (tape delay), 1-2PM ET, NBC
- X Games Austin: Saturday, June 7 (live), ESPN
- Washington, DC: Sunday, June 22 (live), 2-3PM ET, NBC
- New York, NY: Sunday, July 20 (live), 2-3PM ET, NBC
- Charlotte, NC: Saturday, July 26 (live), 2:00-3:00PM ET, NBC
- Detroit, MI: Sunday, August 3 (live), 2-3:30PM ET, NBC
- Daytona, FL: Saturday, August 23 (live), 3:30-4:30PM ET, NBC
- Los Angeles, CA: Saturday, September 20 (live), 5-6PM ET, NBC
- Seattle, WA: Sunday, September 28 (tape delay), 2:30-3:30PM ET, NBC
- Las Vegas, NV: Sunday, November 16 (tape delay), 2-3PM ET, NBC
Global Rallycross is also grateful for its founding relationship with ESPN. The series looks forward to participating in this year’s X Games Austin, which will be broadcast on ESPN.