Driver of the #25 RC Cola Chevrolet
Full Name: Marco Michael Andretti
Birth Date: March 13, 1987
Birth Place: Nazareth, Penn.
Weight: 138 lbs.
Residence: Nazareth, Penn.
CONNECT WITH MARCO
- Secured a first place finish at the 2011 Iowa Corn Indy 250
- Earned 11 top-10 finishes in 2009, a career-best record
- Led 330 laps in 2008, more laps than in his previous two seasons combined
- Became youngest pole winner at Milwaukee (21 years, 79 days) in 2008
- Made starts in three premier series for AGR in 2008: IndyCar Series, ALMS and A1GP
- Was named the 2007 Athlete of the Year (for work in the 2006 season) by the National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame
- Became the youngest winner of a major open-wheel racing event in history (at the time) when he registered his first IndyCar Series victory at Infineon Raceway in 2006 (19 yrs., 5 mo., 14 days)
- Earned 2006 IndyCar Series Bombardier Rookie of the Year award, as well as being named rookie of the year at the 90th running of the Indianapolis 500
- Placed second at the 2006 running of the Indianapolis 500
- Finished his rookie IndyCar Series season ranked seventh in the point standings with 313 points
- Registered three victories, five top-fives and three pole positions in six starts in the 2005 Indy Pro Series
- Earned Pro Series victories in 2005 at St. Petersburg, Indianapolis (road course) and Infineon Raceway
- Finished fifth in the 2005 Star Mazda points championship
- During 2004 he earned the Skip Barber National Championship, the Formula TR Championship, as well as the Skip Barber Formula Dodge Southern Series Championship
- Won the 2003 Skip Barber Formula Dodge Eastern Series Championship